Admission requirement for B.Ed course crsu , documents required for the admission in B.Ed CRSU Jind Haryana crsu.
The admission has started for the B.Ed regular course from Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University (CRSU) Haryana. The admission process is online. The candidates who are interested to enroll online can fill the online application form here:
ONLINE APPLICATION FORM!
Admission requirement for B.Ed course
Every university has different admission requirement for B.Ed course, but most of them need 50% marks either in graduation or master degree to apply. B Ed Admission always has been a supporting hand for all of those students who have queries regarding the documents and admission requirement for B.Ed course. So if you have 50% marks either in your graduation or master degree from a UGC approved university you can apply for the admission online.
Documents required for the admission in B.Ed CRSU Jind Haryana
Documents required for the admission in B.Ed CRSU Jind Haryana and in other universities are nearly same. The following documents are required to apply for the admission in B.Ed course for CRSU Jind Haryana.
- 10th class Certificate and Mark sheet
- 12th class Certificate and Mark sheet
- Final year consolidated Mark sheet of Graduation
- Provisional Certificate or Graduation Degree
- Final year consolidated Mark sheet of Master Degree (if applicable)
- Provisional Certificate or Master Degree (if applicable)
- Migration Certificate (need to submit by the end of Nov)
- Colour photographs of the candidate.
Online Registration and Admission Process
So if you are eligible for the admission then the online registration and admission process can be started by filling the online application form. The online registration can be done by following the below registration link: