B.ED ADMISSION DELHI 2018
Crsu b.ed,b.ed admission delhi 2018,b.ed admission delhi,CRSU B.ED Admission 2018 – 19. B.ED is Bachelor of Education, the degree is all about to make his/her career in teaching field. The degree will be done after graduation or post-graduation, If you have done your graduation or post-graduation in any stream with 50% marks then Congratulation you are eligible to doing B.ED.
B.ED course is done by CRSU, It is the educational University under the state government of Haryana. CRSU is affiliated by UGC and Its colleges is approved by NCTE (National Council for Teacher Education). B.ED course certification by CRSU is permitted for all over India. After done B.ED course you will be able to apply for jobs in both Government and private sector.
CRSU B.ED Admission Eligible Criteria
· Candidate must have passed in Graduation or Post-Graduation in any discipline.
· Candidate should have completed their graduation or post-graduation with a minimum 50% marks.
Benefits of doing B.ED Course
· B.ED training provides you with idea about innovative teaching procedure.
· You can become a full time teacher at government school as well as private school.
· You can go for academic related job at NCERT and SCERT.
· After B.ED course teaching provides you job satisfaction, job security, high earning and flexible schedule.
Employment area after B.ED course
B.ED program will help you to make career in teaching field. There are some Employment Area show in below:-
· School (Government/Private)
· Coaching centers
· Research and Development Agency
· Education Department
· Home Tution
10th + 12th + Graduation/PG marks card copy
College migration Certificate
Any Id proof (Voter, Adhar card, DL)
5 passport size photos
And related documents.